Modern fulfilment operations increasingly rely on automated materials handling systems for handling the speed, accuracy, safety and cost imperatives that are required to be met. We provide services to evaluate, design, select, specify, procure and implement automated materials handling systems.
We cover the full range of automation types including mobile and fixed robotics, across mutiple industries and small to large unit sizes. Experience includes integrating automation with manual processes, storage systems, and existing labour arrangements. We practice in the full range of automation from Low-Cost-Intelligent-Automation through to lights-out unmanned warehouses in both high bay and low bay.
- Automation system design
- Business cases for justifying automation
- AGV and unmanned forklifts system design and implementation
- High speed sortation systems for increased efficiency
- Pallet and carton based automated storage and receival systems
- Supplier RFP’s and selction processes
- Productivity improvement for reduced costs and increased throughput
- Overall Equipment Efficiency
- Debottlenecking of operations flow
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Visual management
- Levelling and balancing the workflow